If you are a fleet operator with access to the Chargefox fleet portal, you have the option to add additional fleets to your account to group vehicles.
When to add new fleet
- You want to group vehicles and RFIDs by different locations or client organisations
- You want to see separate line items on your invoice for each fleet
- You want to segment your usage report by different groupings of vehicles
Adding a fleet is free and vehicles under each fleet incur the same vehicle management fee. On your invoice, you’ll see a separate line-item for each fleet with active vehicles.
How to add a new fleet
- From the Vehicles page, click the Add new button. Then click Fleet.
- Enter a Fleet name. Note that this name will appear on your invoice.
- Optionally, add an Alias.
- Click Save to save your new fleet.
Once you’ve added a fleet, you can start to add your vehicles to your fleet.